Supporting individuals transition to independent living through development of practical skills, improving financial literacy, employment, volunteering or housing opportunities.
- Financial Literacy
- Assistance with completing forms
- Helping to overcome barriers to housing
- Foodbank information
- How to save on your electricity
- Information on hardship schemes
- Practical living skills
- Assistance to overcome digital barriers
- Promoting volunteering
Providing practical support by identifying social, economic, recreational and educational activities that will meet the individual’s needs.